All of our Church Training events can be found on EventBrite
We offer the following courses
- Essential Awareness for all staff and volunteers 1 full days session. Cost; £60 per person including a light lunch.
- Tredegar South Wales 6th April 2019
- Other dates TBC
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Person Training 1 Full day
- Cost £75 per person including Lunch (dated TBC)
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Person Refresh & Update 1/2 a day
- Cost £40 per person (dates TBC)
- Safer Recruitment of staff and volunteers for churches and FBO’s 1 full days session.
- Cost: £75 per person including a light lunch (dates TBC)
- Safeguarding Awareness and Governance for church leaders / trustees 1/2 day session.
- Cost: £40 per person (dates TBC)
Our Mental Health Awareness session is a full days training covering the sensitive issues around mental health, addressing the stigma, uncertainty and the fear that is often present in some of our churches.
We seek to help churches, in a safe and nurturing environment to talk through mental health from a biblical perspective and we facilitate open conversations around some of those concerns and apply principles in ways to support and to help and encourage.
We cover topics such as
- Anxiety disorders
- Self harm
- Eating disorders
- Bi Polar and Psychosis
We aim to make this as cost effective for churches as possible, we can be flexible with delivery for example
- Local Churches could share costs with each other
- Discounted or free places if your church is used as a venue
- In 2019 we will be offering Train the Trainer package to churches
We are keen to spread the network of training wide and would really appreciate any offers from churches or organisations who would be willing to rent out some space to us so we can add more events and recruit more trainers to the Christian Safeguarding Services Trainer’s Network.