Free Membership: gives access to free resources and downloads that support churches and other Faith Based Organisations to achieve best practice in safeguarding. It ensures that they are kept up to date with latest changes and trends. This membership level is for churches who are confident managing safeguarding and who simply require minimal direction and updates so that they can go ahead and develop their own responses.
Basic Membership: Costs £60* per year, and includes access to premium resources. It provides access to more detailed support and information and helps them to implement the guidance in the free resources by providing “how to…” resources and more detailed explanations. This level of membership is for churches and other Faith Based Organisations who do not have in-house expertise and need more help achieving best practice than the free resources provides. We suggest that churches considering basic membership sign up for free membership first so they can see whether that level of support is sufficient.
Full Membership: Costs £120* per year including access to premium resources, Full Member only webinar’s and resources, Designated Safeguarding Person updates and discounts on the following:
- 20% discount on whole church training,
- 25% discount on “per seat” training event tickets
- 20% discount on consultancy services
- 5 DBS applications processed free of charge (see note below).
There are 2 elements to the charges for DBS checks:
- Element 1
- The DBS charge for checks for those in paid roles and we pass on that element of the charge at cost price
- The DBS do not make a charge for checks for voluntary roles
- Element 2
- We charge a £10 processing fee per check (inclusive of VAT) to process DBS checks whether for paid or voluntary roles
* EA and FIEC & Affinity Churches qualify for an additional discount on membership packages:
Basic membership is £50 instead of £60
Full membership is £100 instead of £120