fbpx Press "Enter" to skip to content

Advice and Support for your Church or Organisation

Advice & Support & Guidance 

Here at Christian Safeguarding Services we are always happy to offer advice and support to any church or faith-based organisation.  Please feel free to call and talk through any support or guidance you may need. 

If you have a complex issue to discuss that will require work beyond verbal advice, you will be advised of the process for commissioning this.  We will advise you of the likely costs and you will be under no obligation to proceed. 


If you have concerns about a specific child at risk of significant harm or who has suffered serious harm, you should report through to either the Police or your Local Authority who have the statutory duty to investigate if thresholds are met. 

If you receive an allegation against a member of staff or volunteer, these should be referred through to the Allegations Manager / Designated Officer / Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) as per your Local Safeguarding Board procedures.

Whilst we are happy to discuss matters of concern, this should not delay the appropriate reporting.  Confidential information about identified individuals should not be shared with us. 

For other advice, support and guidance please call us on 0333 303 4101 between the hours of 07:00 and 22:00.  Outside of these hours, if it’s an emergency, call your local children’s social care services or the Police. 

Alternatively please leave us a message and a telephone number for us to contact you and we will return your call as soon as is possible.